Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First attempt… dippling

hamisfat

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/5ecef909a48c67933325319c88139c41.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#5ecef909a48c67933325319c88139c41.png)

this isnt so much of a showoff just i would like sumone to make it look more like profesional (NOT REALISTIC) my game is a cartoonish game
but please do edits and reupload i just wanted to see how i did (dont be to harsh)

First of all. "Dippling"? What is that? Dithering? xD
I would recommend using more than 2 main colors, maybe 3, since there's no highlights.
And making our own version of it would not make it available for you to use in your game, if not requested in Resources.

@Lukin:

> First of all. "Dippling"? What is that? Dithering? xD

Obviously not Dithering.

@Lukin:

> I would recommend using more than 2 main colors, maybe 3, since there's no highlights.

Sand doesn't need 'highlights', it just needs some sort of definition or detail. A better palette too, even.

@Lukin:

> And making our own version of it would not make it available for you to use in your game, if not requested in Resources.

What… if you fix it up for him for him to use, I don't think it makes a difference which topic its posted in. What are you even on about?

Dithering was the first word thats pixelart related that came into mind when the word Dippling was said.
2 colors is not enough to make something look like sand imo. And to get detail/definition, I think it should have some kind of light color to bring them out.

And if we showed him a example in how it looks better here, hes not permitted to use it unless we say so. If we post it in Resources, he can use it as he wish. Stop trollin Kreator. :(

@Kreator:

> @Lukin:
>
> > Stop trollin Kreator. :(
>
> It's informative, and criticism you imbecile.

You are not criticising what is supposed to be criticised in this thread, you are just ranting about my post.
You could always be a bit more helpfull to the ones that wants it. What should be changed? What did he do good? And in this case, and example.

What I think could be changed is using 3 colors instead of 2 on the main part, make sure it will repeat itself nicely, look at other people's work for reference, maybe check out their palette too.

@Lukin:

> What should be changed? What did he do good? And in this case, and example.

What's this then, derp-

@Kreator:

> Sand doesn't need 'highlights'

@Kreator:

> needs some sort of definition or detail.

@Kreator:

> A better palette too

@Lukin:

> You are not criticising what is supposed to be criticised in this thread, you are just ranting about my post.

You fail.