Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't get my items to go to other peoples client

Nairb

well if it's with 2 computers and Nairb's trying to get the server online from his/her computer and his/her sister wouldn't have the server, so I figured it might be that problem. who knows, I'm trying to help
[edit] maybe trying to put his/her game online didn't work quite well
so Nairb didn't specify if he could see his/her sister while online, i really don't know

@Tools:

> its because you havnt got the item in your client so ask her for the item and then put it in yours ;)

No.

@Ballie:

> The graphics for your game are stored in the GFX folder of the client. Make sure her GFX folder is identical, or you'll have mixed up areas or white spots.

Yes.

@katzuki:

> port foward

WTF? No…

Actually, I might be wrong. Now that I reread, I do believe this is a paperdoll issue. The white is overlapping the character when you equip it, right? I read it as when your sister sees an item, it shows as white, instead. Well, does the same happen for you? Or just her? If it happens for you too, it has nothing to do with your sister's client, just your GFX alignment. You'll have to update that and replace it in all the clients.

K i didnt say very well what happened so here a better saying, and btw i'm only 12 so lol
ok so what happened was i got some sprites from the resorces and paperdoll items
so when my sister go on my sever her GFX items were the starter ones
and that why they showed up white.