• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Getting new Laptop

Gohan

@JamesTown:

> @Admiral:
>
> > My point is that the potential of finding the software cheap on eBay exists XD
>
> I don't like you.. I was replying to Robin who said finding software on internet… etc., etc. And now we're here.  :azn:  Also, how does your local shop/ w/e help me?  :huh: Unfortunatly I have to admit I would mark that post as 'Epic' if possible.  :cheesy:

I always liked you, Bit.
And I was replying to your initial situation that (regardless of the internet), you could still find VB6 cheap; my local computer show is an example, but they have computer shows all over the US and Europe; find one close to you and buy a copy of VB6 for $20.

@JamesTown:

> @Robin:
>
> > Trying to find software on the internet is like trying finding an apple is a barrel of apples; Piss easy.
>
> Let me rephrase that. Finding a legal/free/cheap copy of VB6 could be hard.
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> @IceCream:
>
> > http://www.asus.com/entryflash.htm
> >
> > That should help.
>
> Is it not loading or was that a joke..?

no.. your computer just can't load flash?

http://usa.asus.com/ProductGroup1.aspx?PG_ID=1quIC6RvvlvcvNbn

theres this thing called "refurbished"

usually you save $100 for that.
Also, if you buy online, you usually do not have to pay markup or pay for additional software. I saved over $100 because I did not get Micro$oft office, Nero, or some other random shit that has a more capable freeware clone.
Finally look into buying a new computer right before a new version of your favorite OS is released. I saved an additional $120 and got Windows7 for free because I bought a refurbished laptop with Vista on it 1 month before Windows7 came out.

Shit was so cash, my friend bought a similar laptop for $800 (180% what I paid) and it came with 1/2 as much ram, a smaller screen, and an older CPU.