Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Requesting Assistance!

MrHappySmore

I believe I need a new picture for my signature. I'm getting quite tired of the pink background behind my happy smore and I would a like a pixelated version anyway.

If someone is willing to make a pixelated version of this smore it must be happy, the background must be invisible, and it must be decent and big enough to recognize what it is.

Thank you in advance!

Robin you have never had a smore?

its pretty much a staple during camping. You take a graham cracker, put a piece of chocolate on it, and then melt a marshmallow and put that on top of the chocolate, finally put another graham cracker so you have a little chocolate marshmallow sandwhich

they are pretty tasty

@uılɐpuǝʍƃ:

> Robin you have never had a smore?
>
> its pretty much a staple during camping. You take a graham cracker, put a piece of chocolate on it, and then melt a marshmallow and put that on top of the chocolate, finally put another graham cracker so you have a little chocolate marshmallow sandwhich
>
> they are pretty tasty

Never been camping, never had a smore. Nor a pancake for that matter.

@uılɐpuǝʍƃ:

> Robin you have never had a smore?
>
> its pretty much a staple during camping. You take a graham cracker, put a piece of chocolate on it, and then melt a marshmallow and put that on top of the chocolate, finally put another graham cracker so you have a little chocolate marshmallow sandwhich
>
> they are pretty tasty

Sounds like an American thing. You guys love graham crackers over there. And camping for that matter.

Over here the general past-time for young children is to sit on the street corner drinking cider and mugging old ladies.

haha you guys are so civilized!

you guys have to try it once. just stick a large marshmallow in a fire until it turns into a flaming fireball, let it burn for a little bit… then put it on the chocolate. mmmm tastey!

and if you dont like it you can just stick the rest of the marshmallows in the fire and flick them off your stick at your friends. The get real nice and stick, and burn like crazy... your friends wont know what hit em!

@Robin:

> Over here the general past-time for young children is to sit on the street corner drinking cider and mugging old ladies.

Don't forget about the 'riots'. . . All the time dipshits go on about the 'riots' down where I live. People from 4 areas come together to 'beat the shit out of eachother'.