Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for business partners

igadarthvader

Hello,

My name is Ronald also known within the community as ronnrae1983\. I am currently looking for anyone who has talents in the following specific areas; mapper, programmer/coder, and graphics designer and are wanting to become business partners with me. I am at the moment working on creating a game studio company for this game and will be willing to share the profits with my partners. Due to limited open positions, this offer is on first come first served basis, if interested and would like to know more please reply, ask me your questions I will do my best to answer and be ready to show me examples of what you can do.

Thank you.

= UPDATE BELOW =

**OK let me start by saying, thank you all for your interest and replies. I was at work when I created this thread. My name is Ronald I am 31 years old and currently own and run a web hosting, and a small computer service repair business at home. During the day I work as a Server IT tech for a for all Ford dealers in the United States. Although I have never went to school for computers, or gaming I have always found it interesting and beneficial to learn. I am very strong business minded individual in strongly believe that today’s online game market has not only changed the hardware that we find at people’s houses but is also changing the way we shop, spend and make money.**

**With all that being said, let me give you some ideas of what I plan to achieve with this online game adventure. For copyright reasons I will not give specific detail on the game like game title, full story, however one thing is clear. The players in our game platform will have the opportunity to advance in their character’s lives to achieve that character’s advantages. Based on the selected character, players will also be able to spy, trade, steal, and also sell items of their own. Although the games theme is mostly strategy, it is also mixed with role playing, and would even allow players to wonder off to do what they please, just watch out for Ninja’s, and Assassins.**

**The story begins in 300AD, with the creation of gunpowder in ancient China in the 10th century. There are nine dynasties of ancient China in which each one has a unique special power. Some have wizards, dragons, others have ninjas, assassins, and others are great in technology and business and trading to improve their army’s strength. Each dynasties of ancient China have their own legions of army, code of conduct, each one are in their own timeline some are more traditional, while others are more modern thanks to the trading with westerns and also have modern weapons of their time.**
**In the game there is also a very large group of civilians, local farmers and merchants who over the years raised their own children to become the greatest force against the dynasties of ancient China known only as “the republic”. There are different forms of currencies, once again please keep in mind there is so much more, I just choose to not go carried away with this passion of mine. Let me know if you guys require more information. I will do my best to answer all your questions.**

Hey!  :)   Your being resourceful is impressive, your dedication to your goal and being a business person.  I've learned something good from you today because I have interest in business too!  Keep it up Ronnrae.  :)

With your additional post today, you gave more details on what your planning to do and the kind of game you're currently working.  But one thing, can you please post on how they can reach you personally?  Where to send there application and sample of work?  :)

> Hey!   :)   Your being resourceful is impressive, your dedication to your goal and being a business person.  I've learned something good from you today because I have interest in business too!  Keep it up Ronnrae.   :)
>
> With your additional post today, you gave more details on what your planning to do and the kind of game you're currently working.  But one thing, can you please post on how they can reach you personally?  Where to send there application and sample of work?   :)

Hi Princess Maddy,

Thank you for the reply I am currently working on creating a website where people can join to keep updates on the progress and also will provide a way to submit their work on my website.  However might not get this done, right now because my 5 year old son is demanding father and son time.  lol

> Wow this game sounds really interesting! Once its out i'll play it for sure :D

Hi Colonello,

Thank you for expressing your interest in the game.  It will honestly be a while before the release of the game, hope your willing to wait.  Nevertheless, I promise it will be worth waiting for this game… unlike Microsoft, we not in a hurry to release our software, but rather in a hurry to find great memebers who might also be willing to be our support staff crew.

Sounds very interesting.

But you need to post even more informations like:

- Artist's specialization [2D, 3D, Pixel Art] Depending on your game, would it be full 3D or  2D with 3D models, would it be 2D with raster type or pixel art?

- The thing above is important for the programmer too.