Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[eo] please reply

Making

hello, i am asking a question about eo. it is such a amazing engine but sadly i don't have vb6  :sad:

could anyone tell me when robin will be making a quest system for it? i would love to use it but it has no quest system  :sad:

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> @Robin:
>
> > I will eventually. It might require you to edit the unique events in vb6, however.
>
> You will? Wow, EO is starting to be a lot more advanced than I thought…

Then you've obviously never looked at the source code.

A quest system isn't advanced at all compared to the underlying systems which I developed for it.

The only reason I've not added high-level features like that is because the basics haven't been finished yet.

• 3 weeks later...
@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=61032.msg644223#msg644223 date=1275515800]
> Damn straight. Also, just go download VB6\. I don't think Microsoft cares as they kind of have discontinued the use of the language.
>
> - Adulese

Isn't that like I don't know against the law? I brought mine on Ebay(I do not own Ebay),so I say you should do the same. I want my game in every which to be legal.

Buying it from eBay simply gives money to the person who last owned it. Microsoft are no longer publishing it so you're not supporting anyone by doing so.

Besides, chances are you're using RMXP or something as your graphics, and that's illegal.