Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Community Teamspeak

deathtaker26

> Am I really arrogant?

Dunno, it felt that way at first but speaking to you on TS, you're not really the * that I thought you were. 

My first impression of you, it felt like I was talking to Robin.

My previous post was in response to Xelander basically saying that I was the pot calling the kettle black.

Alright, I'm having this said now, I'm sick of the shit going on in the ts3 server, if the racism and remarks about americans being shit compare to whatever other country you throw out there continues, I will close the teamspeak, that's it. If you think we're so arrogant, maybe you should read more into our history and government before starting a flame war about shit you don't even know.

I am an anarchist, in no way am I against all politics, I am against a state of government, meaning I don't want any control, it has nothing to do with He let's let every person do whatever the hell they want, and this is a common misconception. If you're going to be ignorant and argue about mine or any other believes that are to be stated on the teamspeak, you WILL be banned. I was kinda enough to make the contribution to eclipse, and I would expect that if you won't respect others you should at least respect that it's still MY teamspeak server, and my rules are to be followed.

Thank you again for your stupidity and ignorance, it's getting REALLY old.

> sigh. 
>
>  
>
> That's just great guys, you snuff out the brightest flame this community has had in a long time.
>
>  
>
> Well done…

This could've been what brought the Eclipse community together, attracted new members, and also could have made older members come back.

I would refrain from commenting before you know the whole story. Crest was using the race card which made no sense in the situation. Before you make a post I would get both sides of the argument. No disrespect as I supported what Crest was doing but due to his true ambitions were anything but community related. I think this calls for some community features to be set up by actual admins.

Peace, 

Jumpahead