Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shadow of Lynthia Tileset

Jeff

This is a map made with the tileset that will be used in Shadow of Lynthia.  The Tileset is completely custom.  Hope you like it!!!
![](http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/694/screenshot0vjn.png)

Edit 1–
Here is my new map... I redid the cliffs and revamped a lot of stuff, as well as making a waterfall.

![](http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3504/screenshot1my.png)

Work on transitions, because right now it feels very, for lack of better words, choppy and noisy at parts. The way to fix this is to tweak those transitions. For example, on your cliffs, they look kind of out of place because it looks like theres a thin line of cliff surrounding grass that was like paint brushed on there. Also, it might not hurt to mess around with new color palettes on certain tiles, like maybe your thick grass (kind of bright, maybe make i softer on the eyes)?? Just an idea. On the other hand, your grass to sand transition is smooth, do more of that for everything else (like your sand to water). Your thick grass looks pretty great too. Not half bad so far, keep it up!

Anna: I did in fact use your tutorial.  It is a really good one.  You should finish it  ;D  I did a little work on my cliffs, but I'm about to do more and fix its circular problem.

Ballie:  My cliffs are completely circular, lol I will fix it right now =D.  As for my water, I think that that would be pretty easy…  I'll give it a go after i fix the cliffs.

Mike:  The water transitions have been edited slightly, but I will make it more curvey as Ballie suggested.  And the thin line of rock around the Grass is supposed to be there, does it look out of place or bad or something? If it does, its really easy to fix it.  About the "thick grass", It isn't supposed to be thick grass, it is supposed to be a different, darker kind of grass.  I might make it a little darker though, I noticed it was bright too.