Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Register

Gohan

Yay I'm learning ;D Very simple program, thought I'd post it since there isn't one of these yet(beleive me I checked)

Registers the library files for eclipse just to make sure, since they never seem to be registered(at least for me they never are when my users download the game) So you can make your installer run it at the end of installation for good measure :D

@YamYam:

> ELI Doesn't always work, I've had to manually register my files even after using ELI four times.;D

Same here. It's reall annoying :/

@Ballie: So this requires .net framework to run? I'm still new at this I didn't know :sad: What can I do about it?

@Ballie:

> Yeah, it requires .Net version 4 or something. There's not really much you can do. I assume you made this in a .Net language. Besides using a different language, there's not much to do to take that requirement out.

Would using VB6 work?

EDIT: Well I'm stuck. The same code works in vb6 but the exe doesn't close by itself DX

For anything made in a vb language you'll need the runtime files. I would just have your installer do them all in order. "game-> runtime -> register" In my experiences the runtimes usually fix 99% of problems.