Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iphone 4 question

kender the great

@TimeBomb:

> On topic _:
> You shouldn't get the iPhone 4\. Wait for the iPhone 5 to come out. No wait, wait for the iPhone 6\. Oh wait, there's the 7 –-- oh fk it nvm.
>
> Lol not really that funny bub. The difference between the 3G and the 3GS is a video recorder, the difference between the iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 is the firmware, new capabilities and other things. It could look identical and I'd still get it. And honestly if they do end up making more, and if it is still capable of beating the ass off of every phone I've messed with, It's good for me. :].
>
> @Azure
> It is. It runs the exact firmware that the iPhone uses, BUT, iPhone users aren't able to put the firmware onto their iPhones, which is a bit of bullshit, seeing that the speed and shit of the browsing is insane. You can even get a 3G data plan on the damn thing using a SIM card._

Personally I think Verizon is more realistic about they phones, and uses. I mean the droid actually does a good bit of what the hype led me to believe. If I could afford it I'd differently get one. Personally I've a lot of complaints with apple products and AT&T over the past few years. I use them for internet, and I still have a shit connection after upgrading to their most expensive consumer plan.

But to get back on topic, I've seen the Iphone4, it looks nicer and supposedly runs smoother, but I don't think it's worth the contract renewal. However, you are not me, so if you've done your research on it, and you like it better go for it.

Like I said yesterday, Verizon's corporate office didn't like it at all when I threatened to go to AT&T for phone service, I'm sure it would work the other way around. XD