Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mortal Kombat

Techno 5.0

Personally I thought the game went downhill with 3\. Too many characters, especially since most of them are a copy of another character with a few different special moves or combos. It's all about memorization nowadays it isn't about reflexes and guessing the enemy's movements.

I'm looking forward to the newest mortal kombat. I think everyone would agree two was the best. I really enjoyed the classic look of the characters mostly the ninja outfits when they used to look cool.

There never too many characters for fighting games. As much as it may be your always wanting more people to play as because lets face it that's all there is to do with fighting games.

Yes mortal kombat is well known for there clones which they been there since the first mortal kombat so why people saying omg clones killed mortal kombat after second game.

1: subzero, scorpion, reptile
2: subzero, scorpion, reptile, mileena, kitana, jade, noob, smoke
3: sektor, cyrax, smoke
3u: classic subzero, scorpion, reptile, ermac, rain, human smoke, noob saibot, mileena, kitana, jade, sektor, cyrax, smoke

mk3u pretty much killed mk with clones and not mortal kombat 3\. you can't really blame trilogy because that was it's job to have everyone however it would been nice if they all had costume changes…. I did like however that ps1 did have classic characters.

Most of them are not truly clones though. Like Sub-Zero and Scorpion, they look similar, but they don't have the same moves. I think the developers were just too lazy to make new characters so they just changed their colors and moves. Which is fine with me because I don't really care what that characters look like too much, I just want to kick butt and do my fatality. Is that too much to ask?!