Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How the heck…

Jesseg2

How the heck am I spouce to make a game with EO if its not possible to get VB 6?
… everyone just says you need VB6 and theres noway to get it... HOW DO I GET IT!
and how do I made the game if I don't have it? someone needs to work on this problem
seeing how its the worst... your just working on the engine making better but yet noone
can use it because noones got VB6!....

please help me get it

@Fiddy:

> there is a way to get VB6\. I got something called VB6 Enterprise Edition and it works just great!

Is yours free… because this is retarded if you have to pay over $220 like that link there...
theres not free way to get it?  because thats just retarded to pay that much you could use
10000s of other program that are for that price...

@Harris:

> *Whispers* Torrents…

Why do you bother, if the person one day actually get VB6 do you really expect the person to actually use time on learning it? It will just end up him coming to the site saying "So theres no way to make a game without putting time into it… and so like this whole program really isn't just bam and you got a game?... that stinks"

Ok, I been just checking out a bit and I found out that you can use microsoft visual basic 2008 9.0 expression editor. and its free :).

I am sorry for everything I said before but now I will get started on my game! and thanks to eclipes!
I see alot of time ahead of me making this XD

Thanks everyone, and sorry

@Jesseg2:

> Ok, I been just checking out a bit and I found out that you can use microsoft visual basic 2008 9.0 expression editor. and its free :).
>  
>
>   I am sorry for everything I said before but now I will get started on my game! and thanks to eclipes!
> I see alot of time ahead of me making this XD
>
>     Thanks everyone, and sorry

**No you cannot.**

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61053.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61053.0.html)