Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Horde Banner

Mulkaar

I like it but i don't really understand what you're trying to uhmm Say or put across when you say "Do ye dare delve?" I mean i do understand it.. but it's just .. well it seems as if a word or 2 are missing from that question, Also the cross in the o of "do" shouldn't be there, would look better without it i think.

@LordOfJam:

> I like it but I don't really understand what you're trying to uhmm Say or put across when you say "Do ye dare delve?" I mean I do understand it.. but it's just .. well it seems as if a word or 2 are missing from that question, Also the cross in the o of "do" shouldn't be there, would look better without it I think.

Well to be honest that's what I want from people that haven't read my WiP so they get curious and click the signature so thats good. It'll all make sense when the WIP is released. And yeah I'm browsing for other fonts.

@(G2D)Devogen:

> pick one glowy colour, the four tend to clash

I know of how much a great graphics artist you are Devo but I'd prefer to keep the glows because the classes are different so I like it that way, thanks for the critcism anyway.

@Konsty:

> lookoing great, maybe too much shine on the two sorcerrer.
> You got a WIP here? The graphcis looks gasmatic.

As I said I might not change the glows but I might tone them down. The graphics are from an old game and at the moment I do not currently have a WIP but expect in the next week or two to come so keep clicking my sig.

>>For clarification the game is going to be an old style Dungeon Crawler based with D&D Gameplay elements + My own fiction<< I might dump some other stuff here in the next few days to show previews of what's to come. I'm sure some will hate it whilst others will love it.

Well tone the glows down then - they are so bright and have such distinctive colours they sort of take away from the sprites, perhaps put the glow behind them on another layer? currently the glow seems to be the focus for me and not the characters that are emitting them.

@(G2D)Devogen:

> Well tone the glows down then - they are so bright and have such distinctive colours they sort of take away from the sprites, perhaps put the glow behind them on another layer? currently the glow seems to be the focus for me and not the characters that are emitting them.

Okely dokely will do thanks for the help.