Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOW TO MAKE NPC'S TALK IN A BOX

cowin000

Alright look you wise ass fucker.bann my account if you have to becuase this is worth saying. Your no different than anyother one of those pricked up shit's that do nothing but gameing,program and jerk off at the screen ,i do this once in a while because its alright once in a while. You coming here and pissing on me becuase i ask a question and denying me an answer is the most selfish thing you can do.. So up your's and blow me bitch ;D…..

Ps. feel free to comment.

• 1 month later...
Ah, the good ole bumping an old thread then getting a warning message for bumping on a useless post and being off topic, better get a book and wait for the warning message to come…

Still waiting..........................

Come on.....

-4 years later sitting at computer with no food or drink-  :lipsrsealed:

@cowin000:

> Alright look you wise ass ducker.bann my account if you have to becuase this is worth saying. Your no different than anyother one of those pricked up shit's that do nothing but gameing,program and jerk off at the screen ,I do this once in a while because its alright once in a while. You coming here and pissing on me becuase I ask a question and denying me an answer is the most selfish thing you can do.. So up your's and blow me female dog ;D…..
>
> Ps. feel free to comment.

Righto mate, we all have lives, and for the most part, the whole communities is better than yours.