Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Color Transparency, Eclipse Origins

Saint Sam

I don't know if this is accurate but if  you have a tile in the first slot on the tile set, the first pixel will be picked up as a the transparent color. IF you have your tile at the very first tile slot or w/e on the tile set move it down and color the first tile black as usual for black transparency. Sorry if it's no help xD

@Nick:

> Post a screenshot of what you mean, like it in the game, I might've had the same problem as you.

If was instead of the color it would show black, as in see through (transparent).

@l0lz!:

> I don't know if this is accurate but if  you have a tile in the first slot on the tile set, the first pixel will be picked up as a the transparent color. IF you have your tile at the very first tile slot or w/e on the tile set move it down and color the first tile black as usual for black transparency. Sorry if it's no help xD

It was a lot of help :) The first response was straight forward and I fixed it within a matter of seconds, just selected a color that I wouldn't use in any other tile.

@Maroy:

> The top-leftmost pixel in the tilesheet is the color that's used for transparency, IIRC.

Thank you :)