Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Visual basic 6 download

arundas

@arundas:

> No I do have vb but its VB 2010 Express  :azn: and the source of eclipse doesn't work with it. So I needed vb6 to edit it btw can I like convert the source code so that it works on newer versions?

If you actually knew VB.NET then you wouldn't ask either of those questions. I suggest you don't pretend to know more than you do, you'll just be branded as a liar.

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61053.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61053.0.html)

@arundas:

> Ok now that microsoft doesn't support Visual basic download s I cant open the source eclipse with the new 2010 express edition  :sad: so can anyone upload the 2 mb installer in a hosting site? Please :icon_alabanza:

I posted that I cannot open it with the new 2010 VB maybe you forgot about that  ;) I have been learning VB on my old 2008 VB  since last year.

@arundas:

> No I do have vb but its VB 2010 Express  :azn: and the source of eclipse doesn't work with it. So I needed vb6 to edit it btw **can I like convert the source code so that it works on newer versions?**

I was just asking permission.You got confused there.

To answer your question yes you have permission "convert" eclipse to a new language. BUT you can't convert VB6 projects into any other language without completely rewriting the engine from the ground up. So technically its not a convert… its a rewrite.

Robin is telling you that ONLY vb6 will work with Eclipse source. NOTHING ELSE! Asking for links to download VB6 is against the forum rules. You have to look for it yourself, or go to ebay or a yard sale.

Robin is just questioning your knowledge of VB due to some of the responses you have given.