Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Frontside BigGERspin

demon xxx x

Ok, so my friend's dad built this 11 stair out of wood, bricks around the wood, then concrete to cover all that up, his garage is like the perfect height, so it's on that, but the scary thing is, there's enough room for another stair or two.  So, I passed out from the heat, we ended up driving there(they carried me into the car), and I woke up there, they were skating, so I went to do it.  In about my 4th or 5th try, I got this clean ass ollie down it, but the way I boned it was just sickening.  So, I went for the kickflip, bailed every time, and didn't even clear the steps.  So my boy's like "you pussy, I'll give you $50 RIGHT NOW if you front bigspin this on at least your 3rd try" I was like "is that a bet yo? I got my front bigspins like butter, you know I'll get it 1st try.." I was scared as fuck, but I said fuck it, and ran fast as fuck into the ride, and just popped, and next thing I know I did a frontside biggerspin i think it's called xD here's a video of what it looks like(this video is not me) I did that down an 11 stair, all air of course.

I'll explain more in later, gotta go meet my gf for a while :P