-a discrption of the stats for better understanding
-maybe a crafting system
-if monster dies with 1 hit then display the animation
-maybe more charackterslots for cloacks or something
-skills whit sprite moving like a rush attack
-maybe dual wield weapon
-ranged weapons
-passive skills

thats all at the moment and please don´t flame or anything thats only ideas guys

PS: I hope that can help u to find new features for EO Robin^^

5.Crafting System ? it would be nice,and its easy if you want to make it simple just try to learn source coding and when you understand you can make it.
i know that you won't learn source coding,if you were gonna learn it you won't make this stupid topic Wish list ? WTF ?
why not : "[EO]Ideas for features".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
"-if monster dies with 1 hit then display the animation"
"No."

Hey, so what is the deal with this issue? It's always been present in Eclipse, and it's always been one of those things that people ask about. Why are these systems set up to make it so difficult to display combat effects before removing the NPC?

@Ashley:

> I really hate to Necropost, however Visual Equipment would be a great addon, however lets be honest there are more important feature to address, that is something a game designer can add to his own specific game.

You mean paperdolling? Already in the last release.

@Anna:

> Hey, so what is the deal with this issue? It's always been present in Eclipse, and it's always been one of those things that people ask about. Why are these systems set up to make it so difficult to display combat effects before removing the NPC?

When you kill an NPC its position is set to 0, 0\. Old versions couldn't handle animations which weren't linked to an NPC or Player. Origins can, but when I tried it just looked silly. You can try it yourself by simply adding a non-linked animation call in the attack procedures. An attack which kills an NPC/Player is actually handled separately from a normal attack so it's easy enough to do.

All down to personal preference in the end.