Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO mostly~bugs and Questions

Jesseg2

I got a few problems with EO…

One thing is that when you make an item the stat requirements don't set ... like you can't set the stat requirements you only can have it at 0

Another thing... WHAT Does each stat do like, Str, vit ,int, end, will, and spr?
I know like str is strength and its makes you stronger BUT I want to know the numbers
what does it get up like does it make you do more damage and defense or just damage how much damage per stat and everything it does for all the stats...

Another thing kinda like the one above this one How EXACTLY does the battle system work.
I know it goes armor + defense and defense makes damage lower but I want to know
if you like put damage on the armor item does it do anything the speed on the item armor do anything
and how much and also the + stats how much they help and like when you put armor on does it just - the damage the opponent or does it do a % or dvide or what and how much per what and with the damage and everything
BASICLY! I just want to know all/some/most the details of the battle system

Another thing the map builder crashes when you unblock a blocked square and you walk on it.

Thanks please help me anwser these questions for they are for and from me and my friendS
THANKS!

When you're editing the map, the old things you're trying to change are still there until you hit send. When you walk onto a blocked tile, that you removed, while still editing the map, it confuses the application and crashes. Just send after removing blocks, or remember where they were.

Robin is re-writing the combat system, right now it's pretty generic. Every three stat points to a skill effects it I believe.

As for the stat requirements, I do not know, I haven't used them.