Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Questions about EO 4.2.1

RossWheel

my questions using the EO 4.2.1:

i using the EO 4.2.1 without vb6 

1.- Just 1 House? mmm… 1 house? i try to change in the houseconfig.ini but nothing

2.- 100 maps? mmm...

3.- 1 pet?

4.- i put in 0 (zero) the mousewalking, for cast a spell, but after that, my pj doesnt attack with the mouse, the only way i solved that is adding the attack like a spell...but...the formula of basic attack...i dont know...

5.- the day/night system i try to understand that, with parallel process, like the rpg maker vx ace, yes.. i know that program, that makes me smart for the EO. but my queston is...posible?

6.- more questions coming soon! XD

> my questions using the EO 4.2.1:
>
>  
>
> i using the EO 4.2.1 without vb6 
>
> 1.- Just 1 House? mmm… 1 house? i try to change in the houseconfig.ini but nothing
>
> 2.- 100 maps? mmm...
>
> 3.- 1 pet?
>
> 4.- i put in 0 (zero) the mousewalking, for cast a spell, but after that, my pj doesnt attack with the mouse, the only way i solved that is adding the attack like a spell...but...the formula of basic attack...i dont know...
>
> 5.- the day/night system i try to understand that, with parallel process, like the rpg maker vx ace, yes.. i know that program, that makes me smart for the EO. but my queston is...posible?
>
> 6.- more questions coming soon! XD

first this is closed source. Second to have more then 1 you gotta buy gold  (no point in asking more questions about this) any thing you want added can't be added yourself. if you wanna add stuff in get eo 2.0,2.3,3.0,eclipse worlds , mirage whatever makes you happy and use it