Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why can not connect to my server?

longou

Well, I have an open server on a computer, I have another computer in my room when I go in to the server of the other computer, it appears that the server is offline, but on the server computer I can enter without any problem, with computer of my room I can not go, I have everything properly configured, the ip in the folder, everything, but it appears that is offline, how do I fix this?, it is likely that if I can not come in this computer can not my friends . my internet, my port, my firewall, everything is properly configured to have a server, I had a server TIBIA Online''game''and it worked perfectly. Help me please

all ports are open,  the configuration on the client and server folders is set ip pc server, everything is fine, set up, but still I can not connect from other computers, why?, please tell me solution pls. OPEN PORTS 4000, 7000, OPEN, IP FINE OPEN SERVER, and still I can not connect from another computer … fuck fuck fuck = (    /cry  why me!

check if the portforwarding works,
goto
canyouseeme.org
and enter the port u portforwarded and it will say if its open or not,
if its open check if ur no-ip is up and you have the DNS is current on no-ip if still no luck try 127.0.0.1 ;) but only you will be able to connect to 127.0.0.1 when the server is running, good luck!

If you have the ability to connect your server computer directly into the modem instead of the router, you will skip a lot of problems.
Anyway.. What client are you using, and did you go into it's data file and change the IP and the port to the ones you've opened?
And yeah, Bloodless mentioned a good site, canyouseeme.org, if it sees you, everyone else can most likely log onto your server.

yeah, when i put 4000 on canuseeme.org = I can't see u reason: conection refused :S
i am using EO Eclipse Origins, i put in the client folder of this pc (room pc) the ip of the pc server: 200.104.81.46 or soulonline.servegame.com
port: 4000 …. when i try to connect in this pc room pc xd ''server is offline''
i have firewall off... S:!!

am…. in the pc server i can enter the game whithout problems, the problem is on my room pc or my friends pc, they have library files installed, all work but ''SERVER IS OFFLINE''  when i have server online! T_T whyyy i cant connect

On the local lan, (aka any computer in your house) you can use the IP address you get from typing "ipconfig" in the command prompt.

The one that looks like 192.168.0.X.

For anyone else who wants to connect, you need to port forward.
Port forwarding is a broad subject, I suggest you search for how to do it.

Longou,U can conect to the server on the server pc coz u dont need to portforward if u just wunt to play by urself (google LAN or localhost)but for othes u MUST port forward, if it says conection refused it may be you isp blocking it try contacting then if its not that try googling it, if stil no luck u wil hav to fine a new port that isnt bloked, wish u best of luck!