Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO]Weapon Damage?

DarkSpine

I noticed today, that weapon damage does absolutely nothing. I was screwing around with it for a while, but couldn't find out why it wasn't working.

Does anyone know why this is? Help would be appreciated!
Note: I use EO 1.1.0

Thanks!
~Urame

@Soul:

> Probably because it's not coded in yet. You have to keep in mind that Origins still hasn't had a milestone release.

But it appears to be coded in, unless it can't get the data. As it says Item(Weapon).Data2, which would appear to be retrieving the weapon attack.
@Robin:

> Combat system has already been re-programmed.

Could I maybe get some of it? I'd rather not have to restart some of the programming I've been doing, and have no clue how to fix this =/

Thanks!
~Urame

@Urame:

> Could I maybe get some of it? I'd rather not have to restart some of the programming I've been doing, and have no clue how to fix this =/
>
> Thanks!
> ~Urame

Either way I think you'll have to restart anyways, there's a new mapping.. <_< Thing (Forgot word for it, Fail). So you'll have to make new maps anyways, and you could just copy and paste it, either that or make it again but better this time?  :icon_surprised:

@bunnyphantom:

> @Urame:
>
> > Could I maybe get some of it? I'd rather not have to restart some of the programming I've been doing, and have no clue how to fix this =/
> >
> > Thanks!
> > ~Urame
>
> Either way I think you'll have to restart anyways, there's a new mapping.. <_< Thing (Forgot word for it, Fail). So you'll have to make new maps anyways, and you could just copy and paste it, either that or make it again but better this time?  :icon_surprised:

That's all I was asking for, snippets of the code that'd make it work =P
Guess I could wait till the new version is out, I'd just like to get started on NPC creation for my game, but I can't make stable stats without the weapon damage part xD

~Urame

@Robin:

> Pretty much everything editable has changed in the new versions. You'll have to re-make all your maps, npcs, items, etc.

=O Even though I'm sure this sounds stupid, I think I'll stick with 1.1.0 xD

Fixed the bug, thanks anyways.
~Urame