Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jungletoe's Art, Sound Effects, and SOUL for Credits

SawQuart

**Note:
For anybody who is new or has kept their head in the ground for the last week, credits are earned by doing various tasks on these forums, such as posting, winning contests, etc.**

I want some credits, so I now announce my low-cost credit job! I will give you sprites, tiles, sound effects, and more for the lovely (and surpassingly low) prices listed below.

Sound Effects
This is my speciality. I can do a sound effect for 100 credits! Just ask for anything, whether it be a chirp, beep, squawk, or dink. How do you know I'm trusted? Well I've worked on sound design for Cartoon World Online. Unfortunately, I lost all my work when I gave it to Valon after he implemented it into his game. If you _really_ need an example, ask me.

>! You must buy 500 credits worth of sound effects or more per order

Sprites
Sprites will go for 500 credits each. Examples are [HERE](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,62783.msg666711.html#new)

Tiles
Ask for a quote. I cant really tell you how much each tile will be. I am also doing this as a way of practice, so be patient :P

How much does the your soul cost? I'm willing to pay 2 credits.

But, your Sprites example links to Robin saying:

@Robin:

> @Aaroon:
>
> > didnt he just do it for a bit of fun? No point in bitching about this RobinĀ  :icon_beer:
>
> I'm not bitching about them, I'm pointing out the flaws. This _is_ the Show Off section.

Also, sounds effects are pathetic. There's thousands of royalty free sound effects on the web anyone can access for free.

@Soul:

> How much does the your soul cost? I'm willing to pay 2 credits.
>
> But, your Sprites example links to Robin saying:
>
> @Robin:
>
> > @Aaroon:
> >
> > > didnt he just do it for a bit of fun? No point in bitching about this RobinĀ  :icon_beer:
> >
> > I'm not bitching about them, I'm pointing out the flaws. This _is_ the Show Off section.
>
> Also, sounds effects are pathetic. There's thousands of royalty free sound effects on the web anyone can access for free.

soul has a point, you can download a lot of sound effects for free. you can also download sprites and tiles for free too, also you can just make your own sprites and tiles by your self, not having someone to do it for youā€¦..

@David:

> soul has a point, you can download a lot of sound effects for free. you can also download sprites and tiles for free too, also you can just make your own sprites and tiles by your self, not having someone to do it for youā€¦..

Yes you can makeĀ  your own sprites and tiles. In fact you can make your own engine, your own code, your own graphics, music, sound effects, maps, npcs, items, spells, and therefore you wouldn't need to be in the "Need a job?" section. Get out.

@Robin:

> My face when Jungle tried selling the mess he creates:
> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280168742854.jpg)

So you aparently have never heard my sound effects. I know people dont want them because they can get some for free, but hey, it's custom and extremely cheap for a reason.