Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Face of Mankind

ddunit

Pretty much there is no useful tutorial, you can't complete it either because New York City colony is a warzone and you'll get murdered once you are sent outside the training area. So you have to go to safe worlds for your faction, to potentially empty areas.

Production and economic growth is absurdly boring, and consists of finding the mining or production consoles on the colony, and then watching progress bars go up while your money goes down (faster progress bar goes up more money goes down).

You can't complete most of your faction objectives, atleast in my case, because the player population is too low (I had one to observer 34 neutral citizens in Tokyo; but there wasn't even 30 citizens online at that colony, much less those of neutral factions. For some reason I couldn't complete an item production job even though I produced X number of random items in Y colony as the objective stated. So I wound up wasting 4000~ UC doing nothing but wasting 20 minutes of my life watching progress bars.

The maps are meh, and built like something out of Everquest meets Quake.

The only fun I can see with this game, is just combat and griefing people. If I wanted to play a fun team-based fighting game, I'd just fucking play S4 League.

@Troy:

> The more appropriate question would be how many times did people kill her XD

I was killed twice in NYC… by military forces not rogues... before I decided to chat in faction chat and go to a "safe" world.