Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins Tilesets and Sprites!!!

semlemsushi

Okay I really need some help here. My game is like an urban city ghetto type game and I REALLY need a few tilesets that are themed as ghetto. I remember seeing something like chinatown tilesets or something like that  :rolleyes: but i really need ghetto tilesets i would die for them.

Another thing that I would do anything for (anything….. ;D) are Eclipse Evolution sprites. Im too lazy to get the big spritesheets for stable and other engines and rip out every row of sprites because like 200 sprites are in one image and Eclipse Evolution only uses individual images for sprites which I think is gay...

@semlemsushi:

> Another thing that I would do anything for (anything….. ;D) are Eclipse Evolution sprites. Im too lazy to get the big spritesheets for stable and other engines and rip out every row of sprites because like 200 sprites are in one image and Eclipse Evolution only uses individual images

That right there shows how 'great' your game will be. If you're too lazy to rip some sprites (which isn't hard at all) then I doubt your game will go all the way. If you show you are dedicated to the game you plan to make, people will have more push to work with you or for you.

• 5 months later...