Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im Back and ready to script

Scythe

my name is scythe i am a adept scripter and source code editor. i have been gone for a wile cuz school started but now things have calmed down and i got bored  :( so i came back to help with your scripting needs. i have 3 games worth of exp and was trained by some of the best scripters out there like greendude and some other god like scripters so if you need some help on your game pm me.  the biggest problem i have is that im not able to get on all the time as im in high school and taking college classes i have lots of home work but all i do in my spare time is code and plays with VB

thanks,makes much more sense

Anyway,to the point.  I have a recruit thread on here,but the info is out dated because they locked them all.  The link below my sig will lead you to my forum with more up to date info.

The Game Name is Magi:Age of Beyonders

If you want to join let me know,if not oh well have a nice day.

• 1 month later...
I am currently making my game Capture Online and here are the game concept http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,66408.0.html

Scripters are the main ppl I need on my team. I cant pay you to do it so you will have to be interested in the kind of game i am making too. What I can offer is help on your homework depending on the subject. If you wanna join me reply here with your contact or pm cheers mate

• 1 month later...