Find results in...

Robin's programming shop

Robin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dugor:

> I'm also whoring myself out. I'll charge double what Robin charges. Please PM me jobs, thanks.

Haha, good luck with this Dugor. You probably don't even know how to sync up your UDT data types to the main incoming packet stream.

@Robin:

> @/<[Minilinkki:
>
> > >\ link=topic=65398.msg703311#msg703311 date=1287504315]
> > Is this even your thread?
>
> Everything that is mine is also Dugor's.
>
> /kiss

Such a kind soul….

What can I get for 20 usd? Just wondering before I do something stupid with it.

Ah you're so kind Robin, If I didn't know better I'd think you like me.  ;)
I guess I'll hold out until I have more than 20$. for 120$ I could get a lot more than I actually want right now.

You should offer up one of your dx8 sources for 120 euros. I bet you'd get a shit ton of hits from that.

@Robin:

> @dugor:
>
> > I'm also whoring myself out. I'll charge double what Robin charges. Please PM me jobs, thanks.
>
> Haha, good luck with this Dugor. You probably don't even know how to sync up your UDT data types to the main incoming packet stream.

Robin, I don't even know what a sync is.

@Robin:

> @Azure:
>
> > You should offer up one of your dx8 sources for 120 euros. I bet you'd get a shit ton of hits from that.
>
> DX8 is very high-maintenance. I don't want to spend all my time programming in GUIs for everyone.

Ah, well it makes perfect sense why you didn't offer it.

@Robin:

> @Darkshot:
>
> > Ok Robin charges £0 for what I want, so double that and you will do it ?  :P
>
> There's a different between charging £0 and simply not wanting to do it.

No, that is irrelevant, I'm trying to scam him! lol

PS. I already sent you a message asking "so can you do 3, 4 and 6?" or something like that

Two new things added to the shop!

**_Quest system_** - £15
![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/quests-1.png)
The biggest requests so far is a quest system, and boy do I love to please. This comes with complete integration into the npc conversation system (if you bought that or WN) and a centralised quest list with quest statuses (Started, Not Started or Completed) and allows you to have a wide variety of quest styles, all easily created through one of my famous editing suites. If you're serious about making a game, this is what you need.

**Robin's Amazing Package!â„¢ 10% Discount!**
**_Wind's Nocturne w/ alpha blending, hotbar, parties, guilds and quests._** - ~~£97~~ £88
![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/everything.png)
What's better than a copy of Wind's Nocturne? A copy of Wind's Nocturne with a load more features! This is the perfect package to set you up with making an amazing game. This has everything you need. No longer do you need to lurk around the tutorial board getting frustrated trying to add in some half-arsed guild system into your old copy of Origins. This source is exactly what you need if you want to get straight into developing a game without having to build your own engine first. This is what I personally use for making my own games.

As a way of saying thanks to all my existing customers, everyone who's bought something so far gets a 20% discount off their next purchase!

I've sent the voucher to everyone I could find in my PM history. If I've missed you out, just send me a PM and I'll send you it.

Regards,
_Robin_

Robins work is amazing. I have purchased his amazing package as well as some custom features and look forward to following his progress for years to come.

;)