Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Baffling Bafoon!

Bafoon

Hello, my name is Bafoon, I am currently 15 years old. Despite my age, I have incredible grammer, puncuation, and spelling skills, as well as a sense of fun and maturity. I am currently looking for a job with a 2D game that will give me a great sense of sastification. For me to apply to your team, I would like some screenshots, and work in the past, if you only have an idea, I want to see your basis. Heres what I have to offer:

I can map quite fluently, I dont make spelling errors, Im quick and clean, I'm best with outsides. Towns are my weakspots. (i.e. I'm best with forests, caves, lakes, etc.). Currently I have no examples of my work.

I am also quite fluent in making NPC's, items, spells, and the works. I dont spell names wrong and I dont make ridiciolous admin weapons or things that are to over powered.

My pixeling is mediocre, but my resource gathering skills are great.
If you want YOUR game to stick out like a sore thumb, I can certainly help. Im great with HTML, and CSS, forums, and webhosting, and would be a very nice addittion to your team.

Thanks guys! Hope to see you on the staff!

@Bafoon:

> Hello, my name is Bafoon, I am currently 15 years old. Despite my age, I have incredible **grammar**, **punctuation**, and spelling skills, as well as a sense of fun and maturity. I am currently looking for a job with a 2D game that will give me a great sense of **satisfaction**. For me to apply to your team, I would like some screenshots, and work in the past, if you only have an idea, I want to see your basis. Heres what I have to offer:
>
> I can map quite fluently, I **don't** make spelling errors, **I'm** quick and clean, I'm best with outsides. Towns are my **weak spots**. (I.e. I'm best with forests, caves, lakes, etc.). Currently I have no examples of my work.
>
> I am also quite fluent in making NPC's, items, spells, and the works. I **don't** spell names wrong and I **don't** make **ridicul0us**(word filter was making it radicchio) admin weapons or things that are to over powered.
>
> My pixeling is mediocre, but my resource gathering skills are great.
> If you want YOUR game to stick out like a sore thumb, I can certainly help. **I'm** great with HTML, and CSS, forums, and **web hosting**, and would be a very nice **addition** to your team.
>
> Thanks guys! Hope to see you on the staff!

If your going to advertise that you have good grammer, spelling and punctuation I suggest running it through spellcheck first. The things in bold is what a simple spellcheck would have caught for you.

• 2 weeks later...