Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Issue with EO Event Creation

MikeLeeSon

I'm trying to set an event that is walkthrough enabled when a player's variable 1 is set to 1, but walkthrough disabled when a player's variable 1 is set to 0 (I'm trying to make a gate impassable unless the player talks to the NPC (event) sitting next to the gate). I'm a noob at this stuff, so I'm probably doing something wrong. The question is, what am I doing wrong…?

The problem I come tois when I set (what I consider to be) the right details within the event editor and move route, the event block doesn't let a player walkthrough at all, even if the event is initially checked to be walkthrough enabled.

I've attached a picture with the event details below.

If necessary, I can upload a video is this isn't a clear enough explanation.

Thanks for the help. I'm still quite stuck, though. Here's what I've done:

Page 1: Player variable checked, and variable 1 is set to 0\. Walkthrough not enabled. 

Page 2: Player variable checked, and variable 2 is set to 1\. Walkthrough enabled.

This results in the player being able to walk through the event block at all times. What I want, though, is for the player to be able to walk through the event block whenever the player's variable is set to 1, and have it be impassable when a player's variable is set to 0.

I've included respective pictures for page one and two.

Thanks for the help thus far!