Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Reloaded v2.5 (Security Updates Only)

Sorry for the wait but I found some problems with the encryption and I had to remove some UNOFFICIAL features from the exe but it is done now

The new system uses 4 encrypted .dat files
If you have already distributed the client with error reporting you can make an update using the auto update feature that has a fake ErrReport.dll with no info in it and also include the new exe file and the 4 .dat files

Configuring the server is still the same use ErrReport Server Config.exe the rest will explain it's self

And you should thank "Timmah" for requesting this update

DTDMike, Fused-Creations

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who want to apply the Security Update to your source Download the attached .rar and ad it's contents to your Source Project, your source will then be updated!

For anyone who like Eclipse Reloaded I encourage you to Join the FusedCreations Forum @ http://FusedCreations.net

I will try to post updates here on the eclipse forums But most up to date info will be on My forum

We also need some more team members if you are interested  in joining us please contact me with what jobs you can perform we need EVERYTHING so please contact me

Thanks, DTDMike

I was thinking it might be better for me to add password encryption to the ftp info so a user can't just get the ErrReport Server Config.exe and check your info

Instead the ErrReport Server Config would first ask for the Encryption password if none was set you would leave it blank