Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Team Up

Im looking for a serious peoples to make a team,and make one rely epic game.Furst I want to see if some peoples are interested to join the team.

Team Name: The Team Will Decide

What Kind Of  Game: The Team Will Decide (pokemon,normal rpg,naruto,etc…)

Game Name : Of course agean the team will decide.

Game Engine : The Team Will Decide but I think origins will be good idea becose there are no limits of what the engine can do the limit is only based on the user programing skills.

Game Signature : Furst we need nead name then we can think of signature.

The only thing you have to do is to post what you can do and are you [Very Good,Good,Normal,Only The Basics]

For Example I will be  first:
Pixel Art: Normal(Tiles,PD Items)
Scripting: Only The Basics(Exp potions,Boxes Whit Items Inside,Item Crafting and more..)
Mapping: Good.Here you have to have examples for maps my example is my game http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,65635.0.html
GUI: Normal or Only The Basic and for example my game agean.
And thats all what I can do.

@Kinjiru:

> @highonpaint:
>
> > hi I can map fairy well and im currantly looking for some work so im up for it let me know lookin forward to chatin bye bye
>
> You should post examples

Yes post same examples.And maybe we can make a pokemon game or some ather I dont know post what game you would like to play.And I think the most replays for a game wins?!It can be normal rpg too.

Nobody is going to do this. (apart from noobs) you need to explain more WHY should they join you and help make this game. you should set a theme now cause some people who hate naruto may sign up for pokemon and some may love naruto but hate pokemon sign up so people really don't know what they are signing up for.

Well I think a normal rpg or a pokemon game ill be nice.

Edit: Ok so i decided to work on a naruto game if someone wants to join post a comment.And im still making the team.

Sorry for sayng that I will make a naruto game.I will made side scrolling game here is my sprite soon I will be making tiles and PD Items I could use a good pixel artist.
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8924cd8aedfc55333172c71044d662bc.PNG)

Edit: ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/d4005357afaafa4756643548993ad393.PNG)

@Raiko:

> Im looking for a serious peoples to make a team,and make one rely epic game.Furst I want to see if some peoples are interested to join the team.
>
> Team Name: The Team Will Decide
>
> What Kind Of  Game: The Team Will Decide (pokemon,normal rpg,naruto,etc…)
>
> Game Name : Of course agean the team will decide.

See I THOUGHT you said the team would decide. I'm all down for a normal rpg or a naruto one or a pokemon one. Most pokemon ones fail though. Their either shut down if their too close to regular pokemon. Are there is so much work in a pokemon game they fail miserably. The ONLY pokemon game that I have seen succedd with eclipse is Pokemon Cyrus. So a normal one or naruto sounds best to me. I can map.

Show some examples of a maps but make side scrolld becose i will make side scrolling map and if you know good pixel artist look if you can tell him to help becose i need a good pixel artist to help me whit the tiles,sprites and pd items.I can do them myself but it will be very slow.