Find results in...

Black Ops

Marsh

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My black ops is scratched lol cant play nuketown radiation or villa
Otherwise i might play with you guys, but it'd be real annoying every time one of those maps come up i'd have to ditch and rejoin later.
>Gamertag is LEETopf btw but i haven't been on in a while. Thinking about going on today sometime.

@Marsh:

> Download your game to your xbox and it should work fine.

I might try that.
The scratch is pretty far out though, my sister moved my xbox while blackops was in it running, could hear the reader gouging into the disc.
I'll go try downloading it to my xbox and see if that works, I thought i did that but now i remember it was halo reach i did that for.
-edit-
Cats broke my mike too lmao I could use kinect but people tend to find that annoying because it is overly sensitive.

theres an update and my connection is ducking with me and won't download it. I might try again later, but for now i'll just go offline and install it on my xbox and then try playing on one of the maps and see how it goes.

-edit-
Hahaha, nope it can't read the disk because it is scratched or dirty (when installing)

Double XP weekend, if you prestige you unlock a prestige token in the MW3 prestige shop :P
So I hope to prestige at least 1-2 times over the weekend.

I hope to see some of you guys.

Here is what the prestige shop will offer.

One of the ways that Modern Warfare 3 improves on previous Call of Duty games is when it comes to Prestige Rewards. After you reach the end of the 80th level and hit the Prestige button – Modern Warfare 3 has 10 Prestige levels – you get taken to a Prestige Shop with eight different rewards to choose from. With each new Prestige you get a Prestige Token to spend in the Prestige Shop on whatever you wish. Of course, you still get your new Prestige Icon for “free”. Check out your options below.

Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Shop / Prestige Rewards
Extra Custom Class
Double XP (2 hours)
Double Weapon XP
Regular Package
Unlock Gear (take a gun with you to nest Prestige)
Hardened Package
Veteran Package
Reset all Stats
Which will you be picking?

It just says to prestige, so that's all I would think.
1-50 in the weekend is hard to do, so I know it's not that.

I changed my mind yet again, I will not be getting skyrim, I will be getting MW3.
I was planning on getting skyrim for my future laptop anyway :P

@Kite:

> Lol the wii, you better be a real man and get a xbox 360 :P
>
> The wii gets no xp events or dlc, so it's not that great….
> It's a fun game though.
>
> I hit Prestige 13 Lv.22 and got my k/d to 0.99
> Lol stop being a fanboy fag. Both of my ps2's and xbox 360s were stolen in the past 12 months. So I'll keep playing on the wii I got for free untill I cbf to pay for another console.

A third xbox is 300$, this game for the wii was 30$. The wii was free and I'd rather have something to play then nothing at all. I was hoping you would have picked up on that idea when I mentioned the two previous 360s. Clearly I gave you more credit then I should have.

In regards to the gameplay on the wii. It's a lot more entertaining as a player and an on looker.