Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Call of Duty: Nazi Conquest

death

Bare with me here, but think about this idea for a new Call of Duty game – take it into consideration I dont care for Call of Duty.

Now, ignoring the controvisey that will enjure, think of a game following the Nazi conquest where you are the Nazi soldier. The game would follow the mass conquest of the Nazis as they cross across the western lands and conquer France and hold off British invasion. The game could start to go into decline as D-Day commenses and your character starts to be pushed back and back across France till you finally have a final stand in Germany.

If you think about the depth the game could go through with a lot of the historical battles being seen by a different side, and -- what I think would be the best part -- would be the ending. A final last stand for your character and its platoon as American/British/French troops closed in on them.

What is your opinion of it?

Battlegrounds 2 or something, an American Revolution mod for Half-Life and HL:Source. It was pretty fun, except I think player movement was still ridiculous for those weapons (it pretty much came down to sniper camping or bunny hop bobbing and weaving to bayonet or sabre stab the enemy). Still interesting though.

About the subject, I think it'd be interesting to play as a Wehrmacht soldier; unfortunately Call Of Duty games have no actual bearing to military doctrine and discipline styles, which would be the one interesting thing about playing as "the other team". It's basically just gonna be another crappy rail shooter, but skinned for being on the other side.