Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] WASD Movement

shado360

Hi there! Païn here, with another of my **extremely** newby questions. Would it be possible to add WASD movement to EO X-Mas Edition? Further more, would it be possible to make it "enable-able"/"disable-able", and you having to press Enter to speak so you don't press WASD keys to move and type in the chat box at the same time? Sorry for my hard requests. :( If anyone could show me how to do this, please do.

Thanks a **billion** if you help,
Païn

This is in the WN edition, you simply just put something in the optionsrec for WASD, have radio buttons that turn on or off based on if it's turned on or off, and in movement add a check if their pressing those keys. Then set the direction in which they are trying to move to true based on the key their pressing.

You only got it half working because you don't listen! Anyways, also you might want to remove all the "setfocusonchat"s just so things don't mess up, etc. Oh and you might want to use spacebar to pickup. Its just a matter of changing VBkeys in ModInput and really just adding some new controls.

Look for something like Options.Port and add Options.Controls (if you want to give players a choice that is).