Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AC: Brotherhood Ending Theorys

luriok

***NOTE: If you do not want to spoil the ending, please do not read this topic***

Ok I'm extremely confunsed about the ending of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I wanted to know If any of you have a theory about the ending, or whats next, etc..

I didn't have one, but i found this one on yahoo answers:

>! > heres my theory desmond killed lucy because she was in constant conection with the templars she is obviously working with abstergo from the beggining not just anyone can infiltrate the most secretive organization on the planet! she would have captured him as soon as they left the temple of juno thus killing her opened the path for desmond to escape and continue with his mission wich is find eve and escape to a haven before the sun destroys the earth so they can safley start a new race of people. I say this because juno said "We wait for you Desmond. You will come here. You will activate us. You will know only when it is too late" meaning there is no hope for saving the rest of civilization only time to save them selves!

I like the storyline, and I didn't find it confusing. You seem to think he WANTED to kill Lucy, his actions were being controlled by the apple.
Also, it looked like a stomach wound to me, that isn't a quick way to die. She might have gotten saved in time by the same faceless people that got Desmond out of there and back into the Animus.

@Thorn:

> I like the storyline, and I didn't find it confusing. You seem to think he WANTED to kill Lucy, his actions were being controlled by the apple.
> Also, it looked like a stomach wound to me, that isn't a quick way to die. She might have gotten saved in time by the same faceless people that got Desmond out of there and back into the Animus.

I know he didn't want to kill her, and that he was being controlled by the apple. I didn't notice that it was a stomach wound…Hmmm...interesting.

You do realise where they are, correct? They are in an underground alien sancurary for the apple, then inside a church. I highly doubt they will be able to get out of the sacurary, then out of the church, THEN to a hospital to save Lucy. Even if they do, the Templars will then know their location.

Well Desmond goes into cardiac arrest and where people trying to revive them in the credits. This means that he has died or is in hospital, so it can continue. For the sun, she told Desmond to sacrifice her to the gods so they can then go get the other pieces of Eden before the Templars. So I think there will be another game that will explain what the fuck is going on.

But how he gets back in the Anymus is beyond be, that is a what the hell am I watching kind of moment.

Lucy is likely dead, but they could keep her alive if they wanted to. Whoever picked them up was prepared enough to just HAPPEN to have an animus on hand, the odds that they had medical gear to some degree are also pretty good.