Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shout box blocked?

samih1996

Why have i got the shout box blocked?? I didnt eaven advertise anything. The only thing i did was a link to the old forums. I get this message: Don't ask for help with a complicated problem or post websites.

This is like the crappest support team i've ever met. They just ban u warn u for the stupidest reasons.

@GM:

> Why have I got the shout box blocked?? I didnt eaven advertise anything. The only thing I did was a link to the old forums. I get this message: Don't ask for help with a complicated problem or post websites.
>
> **This is like the crappest support team I've ever met. They just ban u warn u for the stupidest reasons.**

lol you hadn't figured that out already?

You can get warned for tieing your shoelaces wrong here, get used to it.

@Devo:

> You can get warned for tieing your shoelaces wrong here, get used to it.

lul. Wish I could get away with that, tbh. ;)

@GM:

> Why have I got the shout box blocked?? I didnt eaven advertise anything. The only thing I did was a link to the old forums. I get this message: Don't ask for help with a complicated problem or post websites.
>
> This is like the crappest support team I've ever met. They just ban u warn u for the stupidest reasons.

A warning is simply that; A warning. We're telling you to stop doing something. It's not a punishment, it's a verbal act to tell you to sort yourself out. If you want us to actually punish you then you're well on your way to making that happen.