Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Client error

blackhater

My friend has some errors, when he runs client of the game i have made..  Not only for him, another friend has the same errors. Heres the screenshot:
![](http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af192/DoDo__2009/Errors.jpg)

So, i wanted to ask how to fix these errors. It seems theres something wrong with colors, file missing. Please help!

@hedgy:

> Ps> Why is my post deleting each time? Could you at least PM me the reason instead of letting me reposting it all the time? I'm just trying to help.

Because it's completely irrelevant. Re-posting stuff constantly when it's getting removed is also a very bad idea.

@blackhater:

> Ok, I downloaded that installer but when I runned it it said "(destination)\Eclipse_Library_Installer_x86.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
> Hm. :S

Are you incapable of reading?

Here, let me post the damn thing for you.

@Downloads:

> **Installation**
> The download links above will allow you to download the 'eo_1_3_1.zip' file. This contains Eclipse Origins v1.3.1\. You need to extract it from the ZIP file by opening it in Window's unzipping tool and choosing to 'extract' the files. When you're done with that you should open the folder it extracts to and run 'Server', in the server folder, then connect with 'Eclipse Origins', in the client folder. If you receive any runtime errors trying to run either server or client then you should download this file: [**Eclipse Origins Runtimes**](http://www.robin.freemmorpgmaker.com/eo_runtimes.zip). These need to be installed on any machine which you run Origins on, even if it's just your friend connecting to your server. If you continue to get runtime errors then you've installed it wrong. If you're using a x64 operating system then you will need to run it in compatibility mode with XP SP3\. If you're running Vista or Win7 then you'll need to run it as administrator. If you continue to receive runtime errors then you should try to turn off UAC completely during the installation of the runtime files. If, after all this, you're still receiving runtime errors then you have failed to follow these steps properly. If you're really stuck please make a thread in the 'Questions & Answers' section of the forum.