Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Updates to my game.

Celsius

@Zyndikate:

> They're far from perfect and a little messy to use, but I didnt had in mind to actually use it for anything - If you like to "clean" it up you are free to do so..
>
> ..And I would like to be credited if used - If you have a comercial game, please sen me a email at [email protected] with a little information about your project, Its free and I wont ask for money. Only want to know where its used.

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?style=26&t=31524

I'd send him a message if you plan on continuing to use them.

That map is terrible. Your cliffs are manufactured, your grass is tiled, your house and clothes line contrast faaar too much with the other tileset, the trees are sparse and the exact same and there is absolutely no detail at all. It's just 2 square cliffs, a house and a couple of trees.

Spend more time on it. If you really think that's sexy then I suggest you hire a mapper because your view of your own work is obviously warped to the point where you're lying to yourself.

@Celsius:

> I didn't map that.

I pointed out what **you** did. You added the map to my list. As such you were claiming you made it. If you didn't then you should have explicitly said so.

Either way if you think that map is sexy then you've never seen a good map before.