Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 1.3] SadScript

Fulier

@Fulier:

> But I have already made it. Simply I do not understand in what "slowness" of this system consists.

Do appropriate test runs to push the system to its limits and log the time it takes for the scripting system and regular VB6 then compare the two.

If you programmed it in already but don't know why its slower, you obviously did it wrong or don't understand it fully.

@Fulier:

> That is if I now shall write figures you at once will believe, nonsense. 
> The difference is in milliseconds, but it is not significant, for example, for quests.

Not what I asked. I am more than competent to make sense of Tick-jargen. Any sort of difference is significant in Online games. Now, if you don't mind, post your results.

I posted my research years ago.

**[June 2009.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,45592.msg462966.html#msg462966)**

I find it hard to believe that your speed tests are really contradicting this information as my speed test software was as basic as you can get.

Damn, Thats the first time I have read your reasearch on the subject Robin. Since I could not code or script at the time things like that slipped past me.