Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Loading weapon over the armor in the paperdoll?

Azvd

Hi guys.

I have a question.
Well, I have edited the Origins, and I'm creating my own paperdoll. Only it has a problem …

I was testing the paperdoll and I saw the following:

![](http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1880/errosg.png)

As you can see beyond the sprite naked. The first image, it is with clothes and cable Scythe does not appear.
In the second he has no clothes and cable Scythe appears.
How do I get the weapon on top of armor on paperdoll?

Someone help me fix this please …

Please help me .... I'm waiting.

Thanks,

Basically just put all the weapon statements above the armor ones (client side and maybe serverside) the downside is the client now thinks the chest slot is the weapon slot and vice versa, haven't been able to figure out how to fix that, but that's basically it.

I had thesame problem, here is fix :

Search this in ModEnumerations :
```
' Equipment used by Players
Public Enum Equipment
```
And you see something like this :
```
Armor = 1
Weapon
Helmet
Shield
```
And change it to this :
```
Weapon = 1
Armor
Helmet
Shield
```

Basically, you're saying that you remove parts of the chest item to show the weapons, meaning if some weapons are smaller then you'll have little blank spots.

@Sekaru:

> Basically, you're saying that you remove parts of the chest item to show the weapons, meaning if some weapons are smaller then you'll have little blank spots.

No, My base sprites size never changes and I make sure that nothing overlaps ina way that creates blank spots. I don't know but it just works fine for me. However it is a lot of graphics wrestling.

It does not work with me Ambard.
There's no other way?

Robin, the next version will take? Please put a box system of NPC speech? Equal to that Origins edited:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic, 68559.0.html

We talk to the NPC and you will see a box above the chat speak. If possible, please download and test.

: D

@MrMota14:

> Robin, the next version will take? Please put a box system of NPC speech? Equal to that Origins edited:
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic, 68559.0.html
>
> We talk to the NPC and you will see a box above the chat speak. If possible, please download and test.
>
> : D

No.

@Ambard:

> I just erased the parts I did not want to see in photoshop. worked like a charm.

Well, if you have a axe that covers the body with different shapes then a sword that wont work?
Please show a picture of an armor that covers the whole body, So I can see how you solved it.

This is what I did. I open up my sprites then dress them in photoshop. When there dressed the way I like I delete the sprite and save the PD items. You will notice that the battle axe is set lower than the shield. If I set it higher it would apear to be behind the shield in game which would be wrong. Again this took a bit of trial and error to do.