Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with game

timmy98

Since interloper was a little vague I shall assume that you are a bit of a noob.

1\. Make yourself an admin.
2\. Type in /editresources
3\. Make a tree or a rock or a fish.  Whatever resource you want.  As always, the interface is quite simple so you should be able to figure it out.
4\. Save it and type in /editmap
5\. Go to attributes and click resource (I think that's what it's called.)
6\. Choose the resource and place them wherever you want.
7\. Now type in /edititem.
8\. Create a hatchet or pickaxe or fishing pole item.  Whichever one you want depending on which resource you made.
9\. On the bottom of the item options there should be an area labeled, "Tools" (Again, I'm not sure if that's the name.)  In that area, set the options to go with the tree or rock or fish, depending on which resource you made.
10\. Save it and as long as you have that tool item equipped, you should be able to cut down trees, mine rocks or fish fish.  Again, depending on which resource and tool you made.

Repeat this for whatever resources you want to create.
Sorry if that was a bit confusing.  I didn't edit it or anything.  Plus, I haven't worked much with a resources.
    ~cpunerd96

@cpunerd96:

> Since interloper was a little vague I shall assume that you are a bit of a noob.
>
> 1\. Make yourself an admin.
> 2\. Type in /editresources
> 3\. Make a tree or a rock or a fish.  Whatever resource you want.  As always, the interface is quite simple so you should be able to figure it out.
> 4\. Save it and type in /editmap
> 5\. Go to attributes and click resource (I think that's what it's called.)
> 6\. Choose the resource and place them wherever you want.
> 7\. Now type in /edititem.
> 8\. Create a hatchet or pickaxe or fishing pole item.  Whichever one you want depending on which resource you made.
> 9\. On the bottom of the item options there should be an area labeled, "Tools" (Again, I'm not sure if that's the name.)  In that area, set the options to go with the tree or rock or fish, depending on which resource you made.
> 10\. Save it and as long as you have that tool item equipped, you should be able to cut down trees, mine rocks or fish fish.  Again, depending on which resource and tool you made.
>
> Repeat this for whatever resources you want to create.
> Sorry if that was a bit confusing.  I didn't edit it or anything.  Plus, I haven't worked much with a resources.
>     ~cpunerd96

I had no idea you could do those slash commands…

On topic: What cpunerd said.