Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Sprite

aaaron

It doesnt look good.Also you need to change how the chest muscles look,becose they look bad.But after remaking the sprite couple of times you will improve.

Change the background color, of course :P. After that, you better do the shading in a different way, because the light direction is messed up, and fells like if it was a concave bisel. As for the chest muscles, try to not use too many details, remember that you have reduced space, and you need to select properly which details you want to add (and too much detail shades tend to mess up with the shape).

Hope it helps you, good luck,
L'ark Mitsinikos

your sprite isn't as bad as they're saying, although I would say that sprite looks pretty anatomic compared to most 2d sprites used here. so I would suggest adding a neck even if its barely visible. cause right now he sorta looks kind funny because of not having one. even the sprites from k722's banner has necks if you look.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a3d0975e2a5839da17effd6b6c66af7c.png)

ps: when adding the neck be sure that the head actually sit's atop the shoulders, not on top of the chest.