Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll code your game (for free)

Genaga

(I basically took the headings from the sticky and wrote some stuff :) )

**What you are experienced in and what you actually want to do**
I am experienced (nearly 4 years now, thats gone quick) in C# using the XNA framework and I am offering my services to make a game with someone. I am willing to code the full engine and game from scratch in C# now this could take a little while but I can assure you if I have the right motivation I can work extremely fast as well as writing some good code. I am not too fussed about what kind of game I want to do as long as its backed with a good idea.

**Some portfolio or samples of your work.**
My main project I can show in the MMORPG department is battle monsters. It is a pokemon clone with several working features including

-Walking around
-Npcs
-Chat
-Battles (PvP/NPC/Random)
-Parties
and several more.

This was all made in a relatively short time when I was crazing some pokemon nostalgia. The thread about it is [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,62297.0.html) and although these screenshots are fairly old, it still shows the game off a fair bit.

I can provide some more on request but my PC is still broke (need a windows disc) so can't get it right now.

**On what you've worked on in the past like games, projects, etc.**
This sort of ties in with the last one, but I have worked on various different projects. Including

-Private servers (namely habbo, released one a while back)
-MMOGs
-Platformers
-3D
-Windows phone 7 and xbox 360 games
-an RTS once.
-And more.

**How many years you've spent already on the several things you're experienced in.**
Like I said its coming up to 4 years I've been using C# and XNA but before that I used to use vb6 back then I was mainly into private server dev and using the old MMORPG engines(although briefly).

**Some scheme representing when you can actually work each week.**
Well I'm from England so my timezone is GMT. I usually work during the day and nights after about 12 (I work 5 nights a week) so I can usually cram in quite a lot of time into a project I am dedicated to.

**If you want to do it part-time or not.**
I want to do this as a full time thing and hope to work with a partner (prefferedably someone who is good at graphics) who can also spare quite a bit of time on the project too.

**Some introduction of yourself: who you are, where you live, how old you're, etc.**
Ok, so my name is Dominic Bridge I'm 19 and I live in manchester in England. I live at home with both parents and work full time to pay for anything I need. I am a hard worker and believe in work rather than education (although I still believe in learning!)

**Perhaps some prices. (Makes it harder to get a job)**
Of course as a joint project or part of a small team I wouldn't expect payment as nice as it maybe, but if the game does start to get a steady revenue I would expect my fair share.

**What you expect of the game you're working for.**
Again, I am not really fussed on this matter as long as the game has a good backbone and so does the team I am willing to try anything new as I am quite excited to maybe starting to work on another project.

**Some contact information like your e-mail address**
Post here or PM me
Msn: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Hey, Genaga. Remember me? (probably not)

I've lately been having some good ideas for a game, but haven't really been able to do anything about it. I'm horrible at programming and graphics, but I'm definitely able to develop well. As far as graphics go, I'll probably rip Pokémon tilesets and sprites. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you about my idea. Most of the content would definitely be user-generated. So, the team would most likely be you, me, and maybe a graphics guy, if I can find someone decent. Thanks for your time.

-JS1

Hey, have you been recruited yet?  My game still lacks a full time coder.  Click my signature and look at the WIP.  If you like it, then shoot me a PM.  I'd be happy to work with you :D

Oh, and just saying… I'm a fair graphics artist(though not the very best)... My WIP has most of my good graphics.

Just click my sig; it should work :D