Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dragon Age 2

Kusy

@Azkanan:

> Whenever something good or bad happens to a family member…

… I'm guessing that this quest was the Broodmother of Dragon Age 2\. You know which quest. I found it even more disgusting than dwarven people eating eachother to become a darkspawn breeding pig.

Serioulsy, the only few things that bother me in DA2 are constant crashes and combat animations like teleporting or enemy explosions. I could complain about Kirkwall feeling really small for a huge metropolis, how they reused every single side-quest map at least 3 times and little impact of player decisions over the story... but those things are not that horrible.

And as you said Azkanan, the diffrent aproach on the story is quite nice. Tons of people complain about it but it kind of seems like they want to estabilish a character for the next game, this defenetly worked out better than Mass Effect 2 with it's "companions are the story".

One thing that's seriously ducked up are gamebreaking bugs with companion abilities. Quality Assurance droped the ball compleatly.

@Kusy:

> … I'm guessing that this quest was the Broodmother of Dragon Age 2\. You know which quest. I found it even more disgusting than dwarven people eating eachother to become a darkspawn breeding pig.

I don't know, It kinda turned me on.

@Azkanan:

> LOL I found a HUGE bug! Some dwarf called Sarah in the Hightown district. I went to turn in a quest. 250 XP and Silvers.
>
> It didnt go away. I turned it in again. And again. And again. INFINITE XP AND SILVERS! I don't usually do bug-abuse, but this is absolute gold dust <3
>
> I am now level 12, with 131 Sovereigns+. In the first Act.
>
> Edit;
>
> Level 29, 846 Sovereigns :3.

lol i got it to work on my 360 use it on any quest that doesnt produce a cut scene like any find and return quest. Pull out ur weapon walk up to the npc and right when he starts to put the weapon up just start pressing "A" over and over. =p

@Justn:

> lol i got it to work on my 360 use it on any quest that doesnt produce a cut scene like any find and return quest. Pull out ur weapon walk up to the npc and right when he starts to put the weapon up just start pressing "A" over and over. =p

Ah, the weapon, that explains it. I'm always pulling my weapon out when I'm running around.

If you wait till they start to put it (two-handed *) away whilst running, then hit A, it looks like he is slapping whilst he runs past. I've slapped a few templars in my time…

It's a well known bug. Abusing it too much causes the game to be almoast impossible on the higher difficulties. Enemies scale with your level… avalible gear scales mostly with each akt - you have extreamly strong enemies to face but your character has sub-par equipment. Not to mention, this game is not that hard... why use cheats? If I'd want unlimited cash and level on PC I would just enable the developer console.