Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8Bit Music

Estec

@Estec:

> I agree, it's my first song though you can't expect it to be perfect! Haha I learned how to use the composer on my own. Couldn't find a proper tutorial.

I understand. I just put myself in your same position and considered the fact that I wouldn't ever consider uploading any of my work just because I would never be fully satisfied with it. I give you props. for making it this far :)

@Estec:

> Lol I'm sure you'd do fine with making music if you can edit a whole engine!

Actually both of those subjects use polar-opposite ends of the brain; the left is basically used for programming and the right is used for creativity (music making, etc.).

@MrMiguu:

> Actually both of those subjects use polar-opposite ends of the brain; the left is basically used for programming and the right is used for creativity (music making, etc.).

My left side of the brain does not work, then.

@MrMiguu:

> Actually both of those subjects use polar-opposite ends of the brain; the left is basically used for programming and the right is used for creativity (music making, etc.).

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280643348696.gif)

@Estec:

> Well this is just to show my song I just put together quickly. First song :)

8-bit music needs to have a very strong melody or it simply doesn't work. Try again.

@Robin:

> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1280643348696.gif)
>
> 8-bit music needs to have a very strong melody or it simply doesn't work. Try again.

Again it was my first song lol can't expect everything to be perfect!