Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had a zombie dream.

Egon

The dream starts. I am not an actual character in this dream which is odd. I act as more of a camera.

Four people are standing on top of an apartment complex. A woman with short hair that is dyed black, a black tank top and black or very dark blue jeans is standing with one foot on the edge of the building.

A couple is standing just a few feet behind her. A man about 6’ in a red shirt with brown hair and normal blue jeans along with his blowup doll who has long brown hair that comes down to just below her shoulder.

I hear a male voice off behind me saying “What the hell is happening?” I never see this person. The woman standing on the edge of the building says “Just don’t ducking go into the courtyard.”

Instantly I’m in the courtyard doing a fly over of all this stuff knocked over, undead eating their kill or running out of the courtyard back into the streets.

Suddenly I am instantly warped into a completely flooded hallway in the very bottom of the apartment building. A man with very little breath left is swimming and running as hard as he can. As he swims by me I get to see why.  Zombies are also swimming and running after him, maybe no more than 5 feet behind him.

Back up on top of the building I hear the man’s voice again say “duck, fast zombies.”

Back down into the flooded hallway I go. But only this time I’m not in the hallway, I’m in a bathroom connected to the hallway just ahead of where the man is running to. This bathroom has working lights. It’s has white tile across all the walls and the stalls are a gray color. Water from outside in the hall is coming in slowly. It’s more than halfway up the room. Two people are trapped in here, a man and a woman. They are trying to get out threw a vent in the ceiling that is bolted closed but the man just can’t get the tight bolts undone with this wet fingers.

At this point I’m warped back out into the hall where the man is being chased. He opened a gap between the zombies somehow. He has given up running and ready to die. He tries the bathroom door and pounds on it in despite search of a way out of his current hell. The man inside the bathroom OPENS the door for some reason to let him in. Water rushes in and the man outside in the hallway gets sucked in with it. The original bathroom man closes the door. The water level in the bathroom is now a foot below the ceiling. He grabs the hallway man and brings his head above the water with one arm so he can breathe. Slapping him with his other hand he yells at the hallway man “DON’T BREATHE IN THE WATER.”

I’m teleported back out into the flooded hallway into the past where I see people drowning. They turn into zombies, the very same zombies that were chasing the hallway man.

Back to current time and in the bathroom again everything is quite except for the sound of the lights starting to flicker. Suddenly I hear scratching on the outside of the bathroom door.

This is when I wake up.

Edit: Oh god, the word filters. Hahaha