Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Npc Problem.

Fewws

I've made over 50 maps, bosses, npcs, quests, etc… Heaps and Heaps of Monsters and NPC's
and they are ALL forzen, so i can't just be a map and they are definitely not just all blocked, say if i re-install how will i get all my work back?

In my opinion you need VB6 to use EO. I mean you don't NEED it, but it sure makes solving problems easier :P
What have you done other than add NPCs and maps? Perhaps you made a monster with a stat that was too high or something like that?

Well it occurred when i added monsters to another map… like these monsters are pretty average.. and idk maybe its my boss? 600k exp too much? but i tried removing npcs to see if it was them... but nothing changed.

Yes im an idiot who puts stuff on shop keeper? so i said "Freeze" like as if they where moving before? and over 70 different npcs all shop keeper with quests, etc… im defs an idiot -.-
I asked myself all these questions before i posted... worked on it for like 30 minutes before posting... and i said 600k as in 600,000 exp not 600...

Sorry, calm down. We can never be sure unless you specifically state that. Anyway, try downloading a fresh copy of EO and add your maps and NPCs one by one (running the game and server after adding each one) until it stops working. Then you can figure out which map/NPC is causing this problem.

actually from what i just read , isn't he saying that when he logs in server gets an error and the npcs freeze? I mean that would make sens they just freeze because the server isn't running when the error comes up it's as if it was paused isn't it??(well in the end the problem is still the error but i m just wondering if what i just said is true)