Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Give Each CLASS is own max HP/MP (It's warrior by default)

RyokuHasu

Feed back please. =D

Did you know, all classes you make can only have the max stats of a warrior by default? This will Show you the simple way to change that.

And if you changed your first 2 classes THIS IS ALSO FOR YOU, more than new classes.

SERVER

In modCombat RIGHT AT THE TOP under "Function GetPlayerMaxVital"

Under "Case HP" before "Case Else"  add

```

Case # ' the number of the class you want to create a new stat type for

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * INCREASE + STARTING HP

```
Under "Case MP" before "Case Else" add:

```

Case # ' the number of the class you want to create a new stat type for

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * INCREASE + STARTING MP

```

EXAMPLE:

I have a class, Tamer, Tamers control pets and the pets do most of the fighting for them, thus they have little ability to use magic of defend themselves. So they would have low HP and MP Max

Tamer HP

```
Case 3 ' Tamer, the 3rd class in my classes file

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * 5 + 80

```
Tamer MP

```

Case 3 ' Tamer, the 3rd class in my classes file

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * 4 + 20

```
The results, ONE WEAK CLASS, however I give them 1 basic  summoning scroll (multi use) to start out with, the pets will make up for thier weaknesses.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nice tutorial . :)
But can you tell me how to change the max stats . I mean instead of 255 to be like 500 or something .
I try to change the MAX_BYTE but when i start to compile it say Over Flow . How to change the max stats ???  :sad:

• 3 months later...