Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Server Hosting

siedge

Awesome Free/Paid Hosting By Fire Dragon Software (www.firedragonsoftware.com)
Okay I'm not a very good writer i don't know what to say xD so… lets start with that i guess...
Okay so ill be giving people Remote access to A PC that they can control 20/7 (Computer takes a break for a few hours -.-) Like once a week. Currently have 16 Gigs of Ram installed so i believe it will be fine :D!

First off we have 2 Slots available of free hosting.... Free hosting can get turned off at anytime.... And has no priority over paid hosting..... Meaning if someone with paid hosting was using all the resources (Connection/Memory) Then Of course ill have to cut the Free hoster off but im very sure that wont happen..

Specs:
16 Gigs of RAM (So far..)
1-2MB/sec Connection Speed Hold 40 people on your server no lag (i tested it xD) Well maybe a little lag.....
Stuff -.- xD

Free Hosting Details..
How To Obtain Free Hosting

* Contact me (Contact Details Below)
* Ask For Free Hosting xD
* The End :D

Premium Hosting Details
Pricing
Unlimited Plan (unlimited everything)
No Downtime
5$/Month
This Price is a limited time offer Due to me just starting out i have to start cheap :D

@God:

> sigh..Your price is rather poor. ESPECIALLY for a VPS running on your computer.
>
> Good for anyone who can't google though.

Well for one there good for some dedicated servers i own.. a vps on my computer Lol thats funny and what i was saying was the reason i am giving the "2 VPSs a way is because a bought 2 of them a while back… for a year and now i own dedicated servers.... so... yeah... the ones im selling our not vpss those are just the ones i am giving away.. :P