Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aqua Creator

Death Knight

![](http://freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/adcee8205d4da635d04e2aed0cd1bd0f.png)

Well, because eclipse has died. Me and some friends thought we should make our own engine from scratch. All we have so far is a layout and a logo. But we are progressing fast. This will be a hard and long journey, but we are willing to tough it out. We will tell you when we add new features or improve the engine in any way.

**Screen Shots**

>! Here is the game screen so far.
![](http://freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/324db954a2ec479b4ccabde0b60bbeb9.png)
If you would like to help us we are all up for new team members. Here is the team so far.

**The team**
Beast (Me)
K722
Fuu
Jeff (Frosty)

Please note that we are not advertising this engine. We are just letting people know that it exists.

I'll join up as a graphic designer.  My pixeling isn't as good as fuu's, but my logos are… FAR FAR better than the one you have up there.  I can also do some stuff in python...  and do your GUI.  Use labels, not command buttons.  Command buttons won't work as pictures, thus destroying the possibility of a nice looking GUI.

Also, why are you using VB6?  It's far outdated.  If you continue using it, get Mirage Source and save a ton of time.  Personally, I'd suggest using C# or VB.net if you want something fairly easy to code in, but if you're a really good programmer, then shouldn't we use C or Java?  I hear C is an extremely powerful language, and Java is becoming more and more popular.  Or you could use python, but python isn't as powerful as C and it's not as popular as Java.

If the thread gets locked, PM me or add me on msn ([email protected]).

@Sekaru:
Stop your flaming and go do something useful with your life.

@Dr.:

> Just go away. Little kids like you need to get outside more.

I do remember Kris saying you were 14 at one point.

The little kid insult doesn't work, neither does telling me to go outside because you're silly enough to actually believe Eclipse is getting shut down.

Even if it were no one on that team is talented enough to create an engine from scratch. You can't even make a bloody logo for god's sake.

You want another bit of proof that you can't make an engine? Because someone who just asked to help you recommended that you use Mirage Source, an outdated inferior alternative to EO.

I'd honestly love to see anyone in your team making online connectivity, movement, etc from scratch. Especially since you think "kid" and "do something useful with your life" are insults.

@Sekaru:

> I do remember Kris saying you were 14 at one point.
>
> The little kid insult doesn't work, neither does telling me to go outside because you're silly enough to actually believe Eclipse is getting shut down.
>
> Even if it were no one on that team is talented enough to create an engine from scratch. You can't even make a bloody logo for god's sake.
>
> You want another bit of proof that you can't make an engine? Because someone who just asked to help you recommended that you use Mirage Source, an outdated inferior alternative to EO.
>
> I'd honestly love to see anyone in your team making online connectivity, movement, etc from scratch. Especially since you think "kid" and "do something useful with your life" are insults.

I suggested Mirage source instead of EO because MS is public, where as EO is licensed.  Robin already told me off on how someone couldn't go and make a random site and upload EO to it.

That's not an excuse, either way it would be better to create something from scratch because it wouldn't be as deeply bugged.

@Sekaru:

> I do remember Kris saying you were 14 at one point.
>
> The little kid insult doesn't work, neither does telling me to go outside because you're silly enough to actually believe Eclipse is getting shut down.
>
> Even if it were no one on that team is talented enough to create an engine from scratch. You can't even make a bloody logo for god's sake.
>
> You want another bit of proof that you can't make an engine? Because someone who just asked to help you recommended that you use Mirage Source, an outdated inferior alternative to EO.
>
> I'd honestly love to see anyone in your team making online connectivity, movement, etc from scratch. Especially since you think "kid" and "do something useful with your life" are insults.

You are truly a piece of work sekaru. Kris is 14, I am 21\. Just get off my topic.

@Sekaru:

> That's not an excuse, either way it would be better to create something from scratch because it wouldn't be as deeply bugged.

debug it?  It would be faster and easier than creating it from scratch.

@Frosty:

> I'll join up as a graphic designer.  My pixeling isn't as good as fuu's, but my logos are… FAR FAR better than the one you have up there.  I can also do some stuff in python...  and do your GUI.  Use labels, not command buttons.  Command buttons won't work as pictures, thus destroying the possibility of a nice looking GUI.
>
> Also, why are you using VB6?  It's far outdated.  If you continue using it, get Mirage Source and save a ton of time.  Personally, I'd suggest using C# or VB.net if you want something fairly easy to code in, but if you're a really good programmer, then shouldn't we use C or Java?  I hear C is an extremely powerful language, and Java is becoming more and more popular.  Or you could use python, but python isn't as powerful as C and it's not as popular as Java.
>
> If the thread gets locked, PM me or add me on msn ([email protected]).
>
> @Sekaru:
> Stop your flaming and go do something useful with your life.

about the programming language, many only know vb and not ready to move on to other programming languages